- Maintain physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from others.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and sanitise them often.
- Wear simple masks and gloves when stepping out. Learn how to wear a mask safely.
- Avoid greeting people by shaking their hands or hugging or kissing them. Don’t touch your face; particularly your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Learn to cough or sneez to your tissue. If you do not have any tissue cough or sneeze to your elbow. Never to your bare hands. If you sneezed or coughed to your hands, wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds before touching or shaking someone else’s hands.
- Stay away from massive gatherings and super spreading events.
For more information: https://covid19.mohs.mn/